We have great opportunities for junior and experienced digital people who are looking for a compelling, fun, cross-cultural, innovative environment and great career development.
Working at One9ninety means being part of a family, we are a small digital boutique agency always passionate with social and digital. Our objective is to help brands and businesses to find their passionate influencers, bloggers and ignite powerful conversation on the social web.
We are seeking for all kind of profiles in particular:
- Art Director
- Facebook APP developers
- Account Executive/Manager
- Digital Designer
- Community Manager
- Take charge of the creative responsibilities in the agency
- Have a strong foundation in designing for social media and understand current trends and what works for social media
- Lead and participate in the creative conceptualisation for existing clients and pitches
- Work closely and collaboratively with team and clients in ensuring that the visuals reflect the clients’ requirements
- Able to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously depending on size and scope
- Train and mentor junior designers, manage a team of external designers when needed
- Support business development with ideation, proposal preparation and pitching process with potential clients
- Able to present confidently and articulate the creative ideation and strategy
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a digital or social media agency
- Singaporeans or PRs preferred.
Someone eager to learn & share knowledge on all aspects of social & digital media. Able to thrive in a fast-paced agency environment.
• Reports to the Account Director
• Assist on the overall agency traffic, account management function and process of the company
• Monitor and achieve each client’s related timeline of deliverable as per contract
• Activate company internal and external resources to execute contract deliverable
• Briefs, receives quotes from and select external vendors as and when needed to execute contract deliverable (media, research, etc.)
• Responsible for client reporting
Support the Business Development function in the company
• Identify and recommend potential clients for One9ninety services
• Reach and maintain a specialist level knowledge on Social Business and Social Media Marketing trends, tools and best practices
• Support the pitching process with potential clients
• Recommend new talents and potential strategic developments
• You have strong verbal, written and presentation communications skills
• A good understanding of social, digital advertising, marketing and strategic brand management
• You are fast, self-motivated and independent
• Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
• Analytical and well organised.
• Bachelor degree or Diploma. Preferably in Marketing Communication/Marketing/Mass Communication
• Strong knowledge of social media platform, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram
• At least 2 years of social media/digital/marketing experience in a similar position in an agency setting
• Singaporean or SPR only
You are a social and digital marketing expert; creative, disciplined and highly motivated to deliver the best for your clients. You are ready to thrive in a fast-paced, boutique agency environment. You have a thing for the technology, automotive and lifestyle industries.
Reporting to your Account Director, your job scope is:
- You manage the relationship with your clients and ensure that services and performance are delivered in a timely manner, at the highest quality.
- You directly manage internal and external resources to execute contract deliverables and meet KPI
- You produce insightful reports with strategic recommendations
Support the Business Development function
- Identify and recommend potential clients for One9ninety services
- Support the pitching process with execution of pre-audits, strategy, creative recommendations and presentations
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Both account manager and digital strategist, you have acquired a specialist level knowledge of social media & digital marketing and stay informed about latest trends and best practices
- Ability to transform data into insights and insights into relevant strategy and creative briefs
- You craft and execute content & influencer marketing strategies – curation, creation, crowdsourcing
- Love, understand and play on Social Media – in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different client scenarios.
- Analytical, structured and organized
- Fast, self-motivated, you work well independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding project management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of marketing tools and platforms (e.g. Sprinklr, Socialbakers, Synthesio) a plus
- Bachelor & Master degree in MarCom, Marketing, MassCom or other Social Science is welcome but not required with relevant work experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in digital or social media marketing in an agency setting
Applicants should be Singaporean or PR
- A strong writer and creative thinker.
- Has the ability to understand your audience and write in multiple voices depending on the clients’ requirements
- Able to come up with creative solutions to clients briefs and transform the brief into copy and visuals with the help of the designer.
- Recommend and optimise clients’ social content calendar to generate highest engagement
- Moderate and monitor clients’ social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Mobile apps, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.) using relevant social media automation marketing software
- Develop and deliver performance reports on social media.
- Assist Account Managers in maintaining oversight of clients’ overall project timelines to ensure that deadlines and milestones are adequately addressed and resourced
- Manage internal and external resources to execute deliverable
- Participate in prospects and clients meetings
- Reports to the Account Director
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in social media agency.
- Excellent written and spoken skills.
- Independent but a team player, fast, precise, love people, multi-tasker and most importantly creative
- Love, understand and play on Social Media – in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different client scenarios.
- Experience in content marketing, sourcing and managing content development and publishing.